Furniture and Heavy/Bulky Items
At Sangiacomo Hong Kong, our furniture items will be delivered inside your home by our own experienced delivery team. We will carefully unpack and inspect each item, place it in your room of choice, and provide assembly. For added convenience, all packing materials will be removed.
HK$400 for Hong Kong Island
HK$450 for Kowloon
HK$600 for New Territories & Ma Wan
HK$700 for Discovery Bay
For assembling fee
Wardrobes/Bookcases/Wall System : 5% of the total amount.
Build in service : 15% of the total amount of designated item.
Hanging unit : HKD 500 per pc
Ceiling light : HKD 500 per pc
Delivery Monday - Saturday (excluding Statutory Holidays) Within 10 Working Days for in stock items Stair charges may apply *
Our Delivery Procedure
- You must be at home to accept the delivery; we cannot leave the goods otherwise.
- Our sales will contact you by email to confirm the delivery date and time.
- On the day of delivery, with your request, our Delivery Team can call you within an hour of their arrival time to confirm someone is home to accept the order.
- On arrival, your goods will be unwrapped from the transit packaging, quality inspected, assembled and placed in the requested room position and all packaging will be removed if required.
- You will be asked to review our Returns Policy and to sign our Delivery Note to confirm you understand the policy and are happy with the products delivered.
- If the delivery is unsuccessful (for instance, you are not at the place of delivery at the agreed time or because the goods are too large to fit into your home), a $300 charge will be levied.
- If the customer cannot be contacted 1-2 working days prior to the delivery date, Sangiacomo Hong Kong reserves the right to cancel or re-arrange delivery without further notice, subject to extra charges.
- If the customer does not answer the door or pick up the phone upon arrival of good(s) at the appointed time, a re-arrangement will occur and additional delivery charges will apply
- The customer should inspect the inventory item(s) delivered to ensure they are in order. Once signed, please note that Sangiacomo Hong Kong will not be held accountable for any damages subsequently identified.
- The customer must either use our delivery service or pick up the item(s) within 30 days from the date of purchase. Otherwise, a storage charge – 5% to 25% of the invoiced amount per storage month will apply according to the storage period and item(s) Please note that storage service does not apply to sale item.
Charge Per month
NOTE: For item(s) stored 6 months and over,
Sangiacomo Hong Kong reserves the right to
dispose of the purchased item(s).
- Additional purchases, new sales orders, and amendments must be made 3 working days before the scheduled delivery date or else extra delivery charges may apply.
- Delivery includes unwrapping and assembling item(s) at the time of delivery. Subsequent assembly service is available by appointment at extra charge.
- In the event that our delivery truck is unable to reach the address directly due to road conditions and/or environmental restrictions, an extra fee will apply for physical delivery effort.
- If the removal of a gate/door/other fixture is required upon delivery, Sangiacomo Hong Kong does not bear the risk and responsibility for any damage caused.
- No discounts applicable for delivery fees. Customers can pay cash to the delivery team if additional charges arise on the day of the delivery.
- Customer is advised to check the item before carrying up the staircase. Sangiacomo Hong Kong does not bear the risk and responsibility for any damage caused during the process of carrying up through the staircase.
- Customer is responsible for measuring hallways and floor space. If a party other than the original purchaser will be accepting the delivery, it will be their responsibility to inspect and confirm receipt of merchandise in good condition. If there are any issue during delivery, please contact us.
- Exclusions of delivery:
- Wall-mount or lamp installation
- Delivery to boat/boathouse/yacht
- Delivery to outer islands (except Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, and Tung Chung). Should deliveries be made to a quayside or pier on the Hong Kong, Kowloon or New Territories side, the customer should be responsible for arranging and paying for sea transportation and loading/unloading
- Products not purchased at Sangiacomo Hong Kong
In case of any disputes, Sangiacomo Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision.